Breakfast Burrito Recipe
There is no easier breakfast to make for the family on-the-go!
- 1/2 POUND BACON OR CUBED PORK (COOKED)
- 5 WHOLE EGGS
- 1 16 OZ JAR EL PINTO SALSA OR GREEN CHILE SAUCE
- 1/2 POUND COOKED, DICED POTATOES
- 1 CUP SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE
- 5 10 INCH FLOUR TORTILLAS
- PINCH SALT
- PINCH PEPPER
Scramble eggs in a large frying pan. Add cooked meat. Place half the salsa in the egg and meat mixture. Add potatoes, bacon and cheese. Mix together and set aside. Prepare warmed tortillas on serving plate and add 1 1/2 cups of egg mixture in the center of the tortilla. Fold tortilla ends in first before rolling. Serve with side of green chile sauce. Makes 5 burritos.