Seven Layer Dip Recipe
The gourmet dip that turns ordinary party fare into a fiesta!
/ 41 Users Voted
- 16 OZ COOKED, REFRIED OR MASHED BEANS
- 1/2 LB COOKED, SHREDDED OR GROUND BEEF
- 1 CUP SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE
- 1 16 OZ JAR EL PINTO GREEN CHILE SAUCE
- 1 CUP GUACAMOLE (PREPARED)
- 3/4 CUP SOUR CREAM
- 1 CUP CHOPPED TOMATOES
- 16 OZ TOSTADA CORN CHIPS
Spread layer of beans on serving plate, continue to add each ingredient as a layer until complete. Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. serve with chips. Makes 12 servings.